3. Re-organize the broom closet.
4. Still need to go through the boy's clothes.
This week's plan are pretty ambitious, I have more then 5 things but if I get 5 things done I will consider it a success:
1. Still have those clothes to go through! I swear, I am doing it today!
3. Re-organize and clean out the broom closet. I have been purchasing alot of cleaning supplies and really need to get them put away in a manner that lets me know what all I got, or I will forget and go buy more.
4. Clean the office and the boy's room - so much easier said then done :(
5. Buy more Squash seeds and get them started, the last batch didn't go. The seeds were 2 years old and while I have been quite successful using old seeds with other plants, these were a total no show.
6. Laundry, laundry, laundry!
7. Start planning the menu for our Memorial Day camping trip.
8. Wash the camping bedding, cookware and dishes.
Many thanks to Tabitha at Saving for a Better Future for hosting the 5 things challenge!