1/23/10

Yokes Fresh Board 1/22 - 1/28


This week's Fresh Board has Boneless London Broil for $2.49/lb.

Boneless Fryer Breast for $1.89/lb.

Mangos, $1.00 each

Too bad those Cara Cara Pink Oranges aren't on sale anymore, they are delish!

So, I didn't do a Favs this week because I was getting ready to go out of town for the evening. My husband and I got a way for the day and went over to Idaho, where we stopped at the Yokes in Sand Point. I have to say, I was very impressed with that store. A huge produce department, probably one of the largest organic and naturals department I have seen outside of a Health store and the Isles where really nice and wide. Probably the nicest Yokes I have been in so far.

Anyway, I was planning on doing them when I got back but I can't find the sale papers!! My mom must have tossed them :(

It's ok :) The Northwest Coupon Lady did all the match ups for Yokes HERE.

Happy2bfrugal has an impressive Safeway haul and scenario HERE.

And Frugal Chic Living went over Albertsons quite thoroughly HERE.

So, outside of Rosauers, everything is pretty much all ready covered and there is nothing left for me to do :) Thanks Ladies!

No comments: