10/9/09

80% off at Restaurant.com

October 9, 2009






Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250

Now, through October 12th, you can get 80% off Restaurant.com gift certificates with check out code FOUR.

Here is some interesting info about Restaurant.com that I recently learned. Not only can you use the certificates to dine out, but did you know that you can also...

  • Buy Gift Certificates as presents! You buy it, and the lucky receiver gets to pick out their own restaurant.
  • Use Restaurant.com certificates Online at Mrs. Fields Cookies, Lobster Gram, SpaKist shop (way cool!), The Fruit company, DeLa Flowers and BBQ2You.

There are 12,000 participating restaurants nation wide, a couple of our local favorites are Winger's in the Valley, Stadium Pizza, Chica Ria German Inn, and Momma Mia's on the Northside. Feeling like dressing up and getting fancy? Try the Peacock Lounge or Safari Room at the Davenport! There are 50+ restaurants to choose from just in the Spokane/CDA area alone. Click Here to check it out!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Leah! Just wanted to respond to your comment on my blog... I appreciate the time you take to post the great deals - I've learned a lot from you!

Not sure where you might know me from... I'm on the south hill... I used to work out at North Park... Who knows?

Thanks again for all your hard work posting the best deals.

Cathy said...

Oh - and we recently used a Restaurants.com certificate at Laguna Cafe on the south hill - I know it's a drive for you, but the food and service were AMAZING. It was such a great dining experience. Both my husband and I LOVED it.

Leah said...

Thanks Cathy :)

I dont know why you look so familiar. Do you have a sister maybe? I have heard some really great things about Laguna Cafe too...Im thinking I might just have to try it out myself :)