10/7/09

Favs of the week 10/7 - 10/13 sales

October 7, 2009


I decided a couple days ago that I am going to try something new. Instead of doing individual posts about sales at specific stores, Im going to make a list of my favorites from each store, since I shop at several different ones anyway. I have been finding alot more deals in the stores thanks to notes and comments from readers (Thank you all!) and also, now that my son has started pre-school I have a little more time to spend in each store I go to, and Im finding more deals that way too. So, here goes, my first "Favs of the week" post!

This is the first time I have received a weekly flyer from this store. Its important to remember that this market chain does NOT accept coupons. But, you can still find some great deals there.

Arm and Hammer Essentials cleaners, 2 for $1.00. I dont think I could beat that even with a coupon. I bought 10, enough to get me through the winter. These are the ones that come with an empty spray bottle and a little container of concentrated cleaning solution that will make 32 oz. of cleaner. There are 3 kinds, Cleaner/Degreaser, Glass Cleaner and Multi-surface.

Yellow Onions, 3 lbs. for .99 cents.

Safeway:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only:

Tillamook Cheese, 2lb loaf, $3.99

Wishbone Salad Dressing, .99 cents each

NV Nut Clusters (of course!), 2 for $5.00 - see the previous post :)

Happy2bFrugal has all the killer coupon match-ups at Safeway this week.

Yokes:

81% Lean ground beef, $1.67 lb.

Chiquita Bananas, .28 cents lb.

Halloween Candy, $1.88 a bag
$1.00/1 Nestle coupons HERE
$1.00/3 Hersheys, Reeses or Kit Kat MFR (9/27 ss) exp. 10/17 - not a great coupon but it could be better if Albies has doublers on Sunday.

Rosauers:
Rosauers is having a 13 hour Meat Sale on Thursday.
Thursday only:
Beef T-bone steak, $4.99 lb.
Large Wild Shrimp, 36 - 40 ct (thats considered large?) $3.99 lb.

Weekly ad:

Fresh Express Iceburg Garden Salad, .99 cents each

C & H Pure Cane Sugar, 5 lb. bag, $2.69 each
.35 cents MFR (8/30 rp) exp. 11/30

Albertsons:

This week Albertsons is doing another "Save $5 when you buy 10" on Quaker Products. There is a $3.00 off 5 MFR coupon in the Yokes Monthly Sales booklet (usually found at the customer service booth). Happy2bFrugal has great Quaker coupon match-ups HERE. Thanks Michele :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to have found you! Having another local resource might just motivate me to get caught up on clipping & filing. ;)