I was pretty please with myself since I got everything done I had planned on last week.
It was so nice coming home to a clean house and clean sheets!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Re-organize the camping gear. It was just tossed into the boxes when we packed up to come home. I did get a better idea of what is really needed when we're camping so the gear is going to get slimmed down quite a bit.
2. Clean the office again. It was the one room I ignored before leaving town.
3. Go through my coupon binder and file, get rid of expired ones, clip new ones.
4. See if I can get the zipper on my favorite jeans fixed. Darn thing broke while we were camping!
5. Inventory the freezer. My weekly meal plans have been altered at the last moment a few times because I didn't have what I thought I did. I didn't make a meal plan for this week but we have alot of stuff left over from camping anyway so we will finish it off.
See how others are motivating themselves over at Saving Toward a Better Life's 5 Things Challenge!