5/6/10

Hello Almost Frugal!

Hello Almost Frugal readers and Thank you for stopping by!

A few months ago, I was interviewed by Kelli Rigotti, writer and publisher for the website Almost Frugal, learning about Frugality. The interview contained 4 questions about What Frugal Looks Like.

4 questions, but during the process of answering them I realized something:

Frugality is not second nature....It's something you have to learn and work at every day!

When that sunk in, I was rather intimidated and started wondering if I was even qualified to answer these 4 questions. It took me a few days of thinking before I could respond and those questions, 1 in particular have been on my mind every since, and I am curious about what other people would say.

What are your long term goals that being frugal will help you accomplish?

Are you frugal to help yourself and your family? Can you do something to help your friends and community? Can your frugal ways help the environment? All of these questions were inspired by that 1 question, and I have been thinking long and hard on how to answer them, because Frugality is not second nature, it is something I am still learning and working at every day.

Many Thanks to Kelli Rigotti for the opportunity to contribute to Almost Frugal!

Thanks again from stopping by, here are some of my favorite posts from the past that have a frugal focus.

The Penny Experiment - Giving back to my community

Keeping It Together! - How I wrangle my coupons :)

Growing our own - preserving food for the winter.


No comments: