4/6/10

My Five things for this week

I did so-so on last week's list.  I got 3 of the 5 things accomplished:

Transplant my surviving Tomato starts into larger pots and start hardening off.

Harden off and find a spot to plant the Snow Peas.

Dust the upstairs.

Change the bedding, wash and line dry (if weather permits) 

Start going through the boy's clothes, get rid of the stuff that is too small.

So this week I still need to:

1. Transplant my Tomato starts into larger pots and start hardening off.

2. Go through the boy's clothes and get rid of the stuff that is too small.

3. Clean off my desk (again).

4. Pay bills. (as if I haven't had enough of that to do already!)

5. Start studying for my Insurance Agent License. 

Many thanks to Tabitha at Saving toward a better life for providing the inspiration to get me off my butt and get stuff done around here!


No comments: