Here is what I had on the plate last week:
I think I might have lost a few in the process, and am not sure how many of what kind I actually do have now. I started with a dozen each Cherry tomatoes and Big Boy, but since I lost track of which are which I will end up with either a ton of Cherry or a ton of Big Boy.
2. Go through the boy's clothes and get rid of the stuff that is too small.
Not that it mattered much because as soon as I...
It was all cluttered up again.
5. Start studying for my Insurance Agent License.
Just can't seem to make myself sit down to study this book, it looks boring :(
1. Go through the boy's clothes, get rid of the stuff that is too small.
2. Start Squash plants.
3. Change bed linens, wash and line dry if weather permits.
4. Plant the snow peas outside (their ready, Yay!)
5. Make another run at the Insurance book!