4/11/10

Menu Plan Monday


I'm keeping short and sweet this week :)

Breakfast this week:
Cereal (scored on Special K at Target today!)
Toaster Strudels
Bananas

Lunch this week:
Left Overs
Grilled Cheese and PB and J
Apple Slices

Dinner this week:

Monday -
Steaks (hopefully on the grill)
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Salad
(got passed over on Sunday because the Boys' are out fishing and won't be back until dark. I am not going to eat a steak at 9:00 pm or cook one for that matter. They are getting Omelets with leftover ham.)

Tuesday-
Smoked Sausage
Potato Salad
Brocolli

Wednesday-
Shepard's Pie - from the freezer.
Rolls

Thursday-
Pizza, probably Papa Murphy's

Friday
Hamburger Helper (double batch, sending the left overs with the boys' for a possible fishing trip)

Saturday-
Dinner Out with Mom! Maybe we will hit P.F. Chang's, if we get lucky. This hinges on the boys' fishing trip, if they don't go then I will have to come up with something else for dinner for all of us. Probably LO Hamburger Helper, whoohoo!
Fresh Veg (aka, Brocolli)

Sunday-
CP Pork Roast
Baked Sweet Potatoes (yes, we eat alot of these)
Corn Casserole

All in all, a boring week as far as dinner is concerned. I hope everyone has something delicious planned for dinner :)

Now, if the boys' go camping I will be sending the LO Hamburger Helper, some sandwich fixings, a box of cereal and snacky foods like chips and cookies (all of which we have in the Pantry) My mom might bake them a pie to take as well.

I will, as usual, be looking for additional menu inspiration at the MPM event hosted by Laura, the Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boring is OKAY. I often tell a friend of mine that my one wish is for a BORING day. ;) Everyone gets fed and that is the point, right??

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I don't know what it is, but my kids love Hamburger Helper and so does hubs.

I found your blog at MPM.

I started weekly menu link up on my blog today. You can come over and link up if you like as well.
http://www.freeguideforbusymoms.com/weekly-dinner-menu-4/

Miss Mommy said...

I think your menu sounds great- something about other people's food is always better than our own!!

I hope you get to try the artichoke soup- it's delicious!

Thanks for stopping by, Leah-

Emily/Miss Mommy