11/8/09

Working on the stockpile at Albertsons

What is pictured is the combined bootie from 2 different transactions. My mom and I headed over to Albertsons to take advantage of the Spend $30 get $15 promo with our hot little doublers in hand.

I'm going to spare you all the math breakdown this time. I have not been feeling well, I'm rather tired and to be honest, it can get boring sometimes, no? I will just give you the final numbers for each transaction. We did have coupons for every item, a few from recent Sunday Papers but most of them were printed and if you want to print some of these coupons out Happy2bfrugal posted them HERE and HERE. Make sure you check out her Safeway Post, she got some good stuff going on there. Thanks Michele!

Transaction #1

  • 2 Best Foods Mayonnaise
  • 2 Wishbone Salad Dressings
  • 2 Progresso Broths
  • 2 Yo-Plus Yogurt
  • 1 Yo- Delights Yogurt
  • 4 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Subtotal: $30.37

Minus:

  • $7.50 from Manufacturers coupon
  • $3.00 from Albertson's Doublers

Total = $19.87 and received my $15.00 OYNO's, which I handed to my Mom.

Transaction #2

  • 12 Kleenex Tissues
  • 6 Ragu Pasta Sauces
  • 9 Knorr Sides
  • tax = .77 cents

Subtotal = $31.96

Minus:

  • $8.00 from Manufacturers coupons
  • $3.00 from Albertson's Doublers
  • $15.00 from the OYNOs from transaction # 1.

Total = $5.70 and got back another $15.00 in OYNOs

So, our total OOP was $25.57, but we still have $15.00 in OYNOs, so that like spending $10.57 for all that stuff!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Great Shopping! I'm glad to see everything worked out well and you got all your Catalinas. Hopefully tomorrow I will have the energy to do a few deals too. :-)

Leah said...

I hope your feeling better too :) Im going to have to dig out that Safeway ad and see what I can pull off :)~