I did a freezer re-con today to see what we had and what we are low on. I was suprised to see that we are getting really low on ground beef, and that we also have alot of frozen Bananas in there! So this week, I am going to try to make a few batches of our favorite Banana Bread to get those things used up and make room. This week's menu is based on other items I found in the freezer that we need to eat as well, since they have been there a while and I don't want to take the chance that they will go bad. Stuff can spoil in the freezer :(
Many thanks to the Organizing Junkie for hosting the Menu Plan Monday event. I encourage you to go check it out, there are some really awesome recipes to be found on all the different Blogs that participate. I saw a few this week that will definately be on a future menu.
- 3 Cheese Ravioli with Marinara (found in the freezer)
- Green Salad
- Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner!
- Hamburger Helper Cheesy hashbrowns made with breakfast sausage
- Fried eggs
- Corn Beef Brisket (found in the freezer) - cooked in the Pressure Cooker!
- Cabbage and Red Potatoes
- Pizza Nite!
- Hamburgers (patties found in the freezer)
- MaryAnn's Best Baked Beans and corn on the cob (both also found in the freezer)
- Left over Round up
- Oven roasted Chicken (from the freezer, of course)
- Roasted Sweet and Red Potatoes
- Garden Green Beans (yes, from the freezer)