9/7/09

Walgreens - Glade candles and Sense and Spray

September 7, 2009

This week Walgreens has a couple RR deals going on that I wanted to do, and I think I made out ok :)

2 Glade Sense and Spray @ $5.99 each = $11.98
Tax = $1.01
Subtotal = $12.99

Minus:
$4.00 off MFR coupon x 2 = $8.00(in one of the Sunday paper inserts, dont recall which one) You can also print this coupon HERE
Total = $4.99

And got 2 $2.00 RR = $4.00
So, thats like spending .99 cents for both of them.

I also got:

2 Glade "The Fragrance Collection" 2 oz candles, 2 for $4.00
Tax = .35 cents
Subtotal = $4.35

Minus:
Free coupon for the 2 oz x 2 = $4.00 (also in one of the Sunday Inserts, we all have been holding onto these coupons just hopin and prayin we would find the candles)
Total = .35 cents

And got back a $1.00 RR for purchasing 2, so its like I made .65 cents. Subtract that from the .99 cents I paid for the Sense and Spray I paid .34 cents for 2 Sense and Sprays and 2 candles.

FYI, I went to the Walgreens at Ash and NW BLVD, they are keeping the 2 oz. Glade candles by the registers. IMHO, this is the best Walgreens in town, I never get any static from the cashiers about my coupons and on more then one occasion, including today, the cashier(s) have helped me figure out how to break up my transactions so that I could use all the coupons and still get the RRs.

Happy Labor Day Everyone :)

No comments: