Update: According to Charlene at My Frugal Adventures, it turns out that the NV Nut Clusters do not qualify for the Free Capri Sun Catalina. The Nature Valley products need to be atleast 7 oz (like the granola bars), the bags are only 5 oz. Bummer!
September 16, 2009
Charlene over at My Frugal Adventures scoped out an even better scenerio !
The Nature Valley Nut Clusters are part of the 4 for $6.00 promo this week at Safeway. Here is the math:
4 bags of NV Nut Clusters = $10.00
- $4.00 Instant savings with your club card = $6.00
- $1.60 off one PRINTABLE COUPON (which I hope you got yesterday because they are already gone) x 2 = ($3.20) = $2.80
- $1.00 MFR coupons (you can print these or just use the ones from last Sunday's paper) x 2 = ($2.00) = .80 cents
- $1.00 Cellfire e-coupon loaded onto your Safeway card = .20 cents overage
- $1.00 Shortcuts e-coupon loaded onto your Safeway card = $1.20 overage!!
Hopefully, the $1.00 Shortcuts one will come off, when I used my FM card yesterday only .40 cents came off but if that happens you have still made .60 cents :)
If you missed the $1.60 off coupons, you can still use 4 $1.00 coupons either from the Sunday Paper or Printed, and the e-coupons to get the Nut Clusters for free or very very cheap.
Bonus! Get a coupon for a free box of Capri Sun for buying 4 bags!
The Alaska Coupon Diva and a list of printable coupon matchups for this week's sale at Safeway too, our AK neighbors are charged considerably more then we are, so the prices she has listed are higher then ours, but the coupon match ups are great!