8/29/09

Yokes "Sweet Deals"

August 29, 2009


A couple months ago I mentioned that Yokes had changed their advertising format. One of the promotions they added, but don't advertise, are called "Sweet Deals". Since they are not putting these items into the sale papers on a regular basis you generally have to go into the store to find out what they are and that's how they get'cha.

In reality, the prices for some of their sweet deals actually are pretty good, which means they are even better with your coupons!! So, as a favor to Yokes (your welcome Yokes) I put together a list of the current sweet deals and coupon match ups (if there is one)

Sweet Deals good thru 9/1/09

Nestea 12 pk Tea, $3.99
- $1.00 off 1 12 pk - TEAR PAD COUPON exp. 10/31 (I haven't seen these, wasn't looking, but if you have please leave a comment about where you saw them)
= $2.99

Aquafina 24 pk. Spring Water, $3.49

Sunshine Cheez-it Crackers, 3 for $5.00 ($1.67 each)
= .92 cents each

Nurti-Grain Breakfast Bars, $1.98 each
- $1.00/2 MFR exp. 9/27
= $1.48 each (stacked with an Albies doubler = .98 cents each)

Stacy's Pita Chips, 2 for $3.00 ($1.50 each)
= .50 cents each (smartsource coupon, I couldn't find it today but I had already printed some out so I might be at my limit)
** Click HERE for information about a Mail-In Rebate on Stacy's Pita Chips.

Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner, $1.99 each
- $2.00 off 2 MFR, exp. 8/31 (hurry)
= $1.98 for 2

Sweet Deals good thru 9/8/09

Campbells Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup, 10 for $5.00 (.50 cents each)

Western Family Saltines, .98 cents (can't have soup without crackers)

Capri-Sun Drinks, $1.98 each
- $1.00/3 Smart Source Blinki MFR (found at Fred Meyer)
=$4.94 for 3 (stacked with an Albies Doubler = $3.94 for 3)

Frito Lay Snack Pack, $5.88
I know there are $1.00 coupons out there for this item, but I dont know where they came from, if you do please leave a comment.

Western Family Advantage Paper Towels, 6 ct. $2.99

1 comment:

Gingggaaa said...

Ha, when I was at Yokes buying the soup and crackers, I said the same thing! "Can't have soup without crackers!" haha