8/23/09

The Winner for the $30.00 Gift Card is....

August 22, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

Random.org choose #24 as the winner!!

jastone74!

You have until 6:00 pm pst Monday, August 24 to email me your name and address! I got your email so I will be contacting you shortly.

Many Thanks to everyone who left a comment for the $30.00 Kroger Gift Card. I wish I had a gift card for every one of you. There were 57 comments all together, and unfortunately there were 8 that had to be discarded because they either had been left by anonymous commentors that left no name information, were duplicate entries and in one case, my own comment. I would have loved to count it though.

Also, BIG SHOUT OUTS TO:

For giving me this opportunity

For all her helpful advice and for Tweeting it for me

And
for pointing me toward Random.org and for posting it on her AWESOME BLOG this morning.

I had so much fun with this and reading all the comments as well. I hope you all come back again soon. I will be doing my shopping spree in the next few days so check back to see how I do.

No comments: