7/11/09

Deals at Spokane Discount


I really should play with my camara a bit more and learn to take better pictures.

I had to go to Costco this morning to pick up some cleaning supplies and was disappointed to discover that one of the items I like to buy there is no longer available. So, I decided to stop at the Spokane Discount on N. Division to see if they had any of the stuff I was looking for because they sell Costco overstocks, discontinued items, damaged items and returns. They didn't have what I was looking for, but did have some great deals going on in their clothing (most of the basement is clothes). I got those jeans for $4.74!! They are Calvin Klein!

Spokane Discount is currently taking 81% off of all the summer clothes that are coded 177 or below. They had been charging $24.99 for the jeans and my guess is that they were a Costco overstock and that Costco was probably asking somewhere in between the $30.00 to $40.00 range when they had them in the stores. Great timing for me as I have lost some weight recently and all of my pants are too big, and my belt cant go any smaller. I could have stayed there considerably longer but I had my neighbor's girl watching Colby and I didnt want to take up too much of her Saturday.

They also had a variety of B1G1 Free deals going on in their food room so I grabbed 4 large cans of Las Palmas Enchilada Sauce for $1.94 (.97 cents each and B1G1F, making them .49 cents a can). I cant beat that with a sale and coupon.

And the Thin Addictives were an impulse, I had seen them at Costco for $7.99 and almost grabbed them but resisted so when I saw them at Spokane Discount for $3.99 there was no holding back.

So, my total for 1 pair of Calvin Klein Jeans, 4 - 28 oz. cans of Enchilada Sauce and a box of Thin Addictives:
$11.09

Heck, that would of been a deal just for the jeans.

A tip when shopping at Spokane Discount. Keep an eye on the Codes and then look for signs that mention additional discounts for certain codes. Sometimes, identical items will have different codes and if you find the right code then you save even more money.


No comments: