This week's 5 Things:
1. Yard work and getting the garden in. Am planting lettuce, broccoli and Broccoli Rabe. Also need to spout a few of my green bean seeds to see if they are still good.
2. Find the camp cookware (where did it go?), wash it.
3. Polish kitchen appliances, they are getting pretty dull.
4. Try my very best to stay away from the grocery stores. We have most everything we need this week outside of fresh milk and produce and I have a $5 Cat from Albertsons to use for that. I am hoping to get my Fred Meyer reward coupons this week too so I can take both to Yokes and get the milk and produce I need for free :)
5. Clean out the email inbox! It's getting pretty ugly.
Many thanks to Tabitha at Saving for a Better Future for hosting the 5 things challenge!