Ok, so my job came to an end on Friday and I am very relieved. The boss fired my sister due to office dynamics, aka politics and since we were kind of a package deal he let me go too. For the last week, I had been trying to figure out how to leave the job without putting the agency in a rough position, so it worked out perfectly. We are on good terms and I am free to go back to my real job, taking care of my family and home :)
This was last week's list:
1. Go through the boy's clothes, get rid of the stuff that is too small.
Actually, didn't do this but since I don't work for an Insurance Agency there is no point reading it now.
Here is my list for this week:
1. I was offered an opportunity to speak to a sorority group about coupon shopping and I need to finish the presentation.
2. Give this house a good cleaning! I realized yesterday that it is quite filthy from neglect.
3. Re-organize the broom closet.
4. Still need to go through the boy's clothes.
5. Clean up my potting area outside, and the patio.
Many thanks to Tabitha at Saving for a Better Future for hosting the 5 things challenge!