2/6/10

Menu Plan Monday

Hi Everyone!

I am really looking forward to this week because I am going to be able to relax around here a little bit. My parents had to go over to the coast to help out my grandparents for a while and really don't know when they will be back. So, there is only myself, my husband and our son that I have to cook for this week plus the reduced foot traffic in the house means not so much housework! YAY! I am pretty much done and caught up on stuff, so it will just be the daily pick up that needs to be done this week.

So, the only real chore I have planned for this is week is to clip coupons and clean out the coupon binder. I have been talking to a few people about different coupon organization systems, but right now I usually only get 1 copy of the paper and oddly enough, I went to the store without my binder a couple times this week and actually felt naked!

Monday -
Game Day Leftovers

Tuesday -
Fried Egg Sandwiches w/cheese and bacon
Fried Potatoes
Green Salad

Wednesday -
Tequila Lime Turkey Tenderloins
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Parmesan Noodles

Thursday - Survivor starts again!
PIZZA !

Friday -
Smoked Sausage and Rice Casserole
Salad and Broccoli
In case anyone is wondering, this casserole is so easy! It's just a fried up Smoked Sausage rope mixed with a box of Beef Rice-a-Roni, a little cheese on top and TADA! It's pretty darn tasty too :)

Saturday -
Leftovers

Sunday - Valentine's Day
DH is cooking a surprise meal for me!
But, knowing what he likes I am pretty sure it will be Rib eye steaks, baked sweet potatoes and salad. I will still get some flowers out of the deal though :)

For menu inspiration and great blog jogging, go check out the MPM Event hosted by Laura, the Organization Junkie. Thanks Laura!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh - Tequila Lime turkey - sounds yummmm! How do you organize your coupons? I'm just getting into the whole coupon thing and trying to figure out a system.

Robin said...

I want to go make a fried egg sandwich... right now.

Have a blessed week.

cajunquilter said...

Leah, while we know people who still hunt, my hubby stopped hunting a few years ago and only goes fishing now. He prefers to fish then do anything else, even work. Says hunting would get in the way now lol. So to answer your question, yes rabbit is readily available in a lot of stores here. Alot of people raise them here in south Louisiana.