Many Thanks to the Organizing Junkie for hosting the Menu Plan Monday event.
My mom and I are having alot of fun with this! We sit down and make a menu together and are finding that it is working really well since we usually take turns cooking dinner - well not so much the last few weeks because I was recovering from surgery and then I caught a cold, so I have been pretty useless as far as cooking goes. It has been working really well for her, I should say. She can look at the menu and know what needs to come out of the freezer so that we aren't waiting until mid-night for dinner. Im feeling better today so I will probably have to start doing my share of the cooking...and cleaning...ick
Here we go:
- Polish Sausage with Sourkraut, Au Gratin Potatoes, Salad.
- Hamburgers with home made oven Fries and Maryann's Baked Beans. Someday I will ask Maryann if I can share her recipe because these are the best Baked Beans on the planet!
- Home made Mac and Cheese with Smoked Sausage and Salad
- Pizza Nite!
- Hamburger Helper with rolls and garden Green Beans
- Left Over Round-up
- Crock-pot steak with potatoes and carrots