I know, big deal :)~
Actually, this was only the 2nd time I had been into the Winco. When it first opened I was hearing all those stories about having to stand in the check out line for 2 hours and people getting into fights over shopping cars so I simply was not interested, I didn't care about saving money that much!
Well, this morning, Jodee, a fellow northside coupon queen and awesome for finding and sharing good deals, (Thanks Jodee) emailed me a note saying that the John Morrell Smoked Sausages are on sale for $1.18 each. Not free, like Happy2bfrugal got a few weeks back, but still a pretty darn good deal with you use the $1.00 Any John Morrell Sausage coupons that you can pick up at Rosauers right now.
Winco also has an impressive Bulk Foods section that includes Honey and Spices.
- 12 John Morrell Smoked Sausages @ $1.18 each = $14.16
- 4 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix @ .40 cents each = $1.60 (cheapest I have seen it, Albertsons had it for .77 cents per box)
- 2 Tony's crispy crust cheese Pizzas @ .98 cents each = $1.96
- 2.13 lbs of Honey Crisp Apples @ .98 cents/lb = $2.09 (Albertsons had these for $2.49/lb)
- .28 lb of Ground Cinnamon @ $1.64 per lb = .46 cents
- 1.8 lbs of Old Fashion Oatmeal @ .47 cents per lb = .85 cents
- $1.00 MFRs off any JM Sausage x 12 = $12.00
- $2.00 Produce MFR from Wishbone (mail in offer) = $2.00
Total Coupons = $14.00
Total OOP = $7.12
* There are $1.00/2 Tony's Multi Serve Pizza Coupons but I didn't have any with me :(
Not too shabby though :)