Have you noticed the $4.00 off 1 Gillette Fusion Razor coupon in today's P&G Brand Saver insert? I did, and I also noticed that it is on sale at several different stores. So, I started wondering where I was going to get the best deal on it and decided to compare the stores and prices side by side. Here goes...
1. Fred Meyer, on sale for $7.99
= $3.99 each
2. Target, on sale for $7.49, buy 2 and receive a $5.00 Target gift card.
$7.49 x 2 = $15.88
- $4.00 x 2 = ($8.00)
- $5.00 Target GF = $2.88 for 2 (of course, your still spending the $7.88 but you have the $5.00 GC for something else)
3. Rite-Aid, on sale for $9.00 each
- $5.00 Single Check rebate
= Free after rebate
4. Walgreens, on sale for $8.99 each, buy 1 get a $6.00 RR
Get a $6.00 RR, making $1.01 profit (of course, you will still spend the $4.99 but you now have the $6.00 RR)
I think Im going with Walgreens, I have some RRs from last week I can use. Here is my plan, I hope it works:
1 Gillette Fusion Razor @ $8.99
1 Robitussin DM to go 2 pack @ $2.49
3 Hunts Tomatoes Sauce @ .39 cents each = $1.17 (in-ad coupon)
Tax = $1.10 (approximately)
Subtotal = $13.75
- $4.00 Gillette MFR
- $2.00 Roitussin PRINTABLE (must sign up for coupon)
- $7.00 in RRs from last week, 2 from Thermacare and 1 from P&G)
= .75 cents OOP
And I will get a $6.00 RR for the Gillette razor and a $2.50 RR for the Robitussin for a total of $8.50 back in RRs. I might have to buy some other little filler item because the Walgreens computer system can be a tricky little beast sometimes (I've had it go both ways before)
Oops, my bad, just realized that the Robitussin coupon excludes the DM to go, that sucks, Im going to have come up with another game plan.