5/10/09

Today at Yokes

This week I spent alot of time matching up MFR coupons to items on sale from the Monthly Yokes Savings Guide and Yokes weekly Flyer and had myself a very nice little list BUT then Albertsons put their store doublers in the Sunday Paper and I went into over drive! As I have mentioned a few times before, Yokes will accept other grocery store in-ad coupons. Anyway, all that stuff was purchased for $19.43!!
The best deals being almost every thing you see on the lower right side of the photo was free.
I got 2 Carnation @ $1.99 each, less the $1.00/1 MFR coupon, less the 2 Albies doubled to .99 cents for a total of NADA.
1 bottle of Lysterine total care for the Safeway price of $2.99, less the $2.00/1 MFR, less the albies doubled to .99 cents for a total of ZIPPO.
1 36 ct. Chinet lunch plates for the Safeway price of $2.50, less the $2.00/1 MFR Coupon, Less the Albies doubled to .50 cents for a total of ZERO.
1 36 ct Chinet Lunch Plates for zero.zerozero because I found a B1G1 Free tear off in the store.
1 40 ct. Chinet Dinner Napkins, Yokes sale price $1.79, less $1/1 MFR coupon, less the Albies doubled to .79 cents for a total of NOTHING.
I also got :
  • 2 boxes of Kelloggs Raisin Bran for .25 cents each using todays Fred Meyer 2/$3 in ad coupon, $1.50/2 MFR Coupon, and the Albies doubled to $1.00
  • 2 Boxes Kellogs Pop Tarts for a total of .50 cents each, using the same FM coupon, a $1/2 MFR coupon and that Albies doubled to $1.00
  • 4 bottles of Tree Top Apple Juice for .50 cents each, using todays FM coupon, 2 $1.00/2 MFR coupon and the Albies doubled to $2.00.
  • 2 bottles of Lighthouse Salad dressing for $1.50 each, Yokes weekly sale price 4 for $10, ($2.50 each), less $1.00/2 MFR coupon, and the Albies doubled to $1.00.
  • Plus 2 bags of salad, for $1.50 each Yokes sale price 2/$5.00, less my $1.00/2 and another Albies doubled to $1.00
  • 2 boxes of Millford Valley chicken strips for $1.00 each, Yokes sale price 2/$4.00, less my .50 cents/1 MFR x 2, and another 2 Albies doubled to .50 cents each.
  • And Finally, 1 Danactive yogurt 4 ct for .50 cents, Yokes sale price 2/$5.00, less my $1.00 MFR coupon, and an Albies doubled to $1.00.
All in all, I spent a total of $19.43 but I saved a total of $31.55
The only thing that I bought without a coupon were the eggs, and they were on sale for .99 cents/dozen.
The check out process was time consuming, but I spoke to the lead cashier before I started shopping to let her know about all my coupons and made arrangements to go through her line. She was pretty impressed with just the MFR coupons as they totaled $19.24 alone. The Albertsons doublers and other stores in-ad coupons are handled as a refund by their system so there wasn't a tally, but I added it up when I got home and it was $12.31 altogether. Also, I had to buy 5 extra Sunday papers, but I went to Safeway for Gas anyway and they let me use one of the $10.00 off $10.00 Catalina coupons from their promotion last week to pay for them so they were basically free.
Not a bad Sunday morning at all!
Way Too Happy Too Happy 2 Way Too Happy
I will be updating the Yokes Monthly posting with todays SS coupons later.
Leah







No comments: